TEXEL Mobile Repairing Institute

All type of mobile software solution iphone, samsung, vivo, oppo, xiaomi, htc, huawei miracle thunder, umt dongle, mrt dongle, z3x box, atf box, flashing, unlocking, remove google account, cracks, flashing tools,

1

blw pst

2

3

4

Tuesday 18 April 2017

how to make pen drive formattable

Dear readers,
Below you may find a text that I wrote recently for the Unesco about the radicalization of Youth.

When I was invited by the Director-General of UNESCO (…) I felt a great deal of responsibility and, I will not hide it, grief.

(…)

Even before sitting at my desk to write this text, sad images started to crowd my mind. I could see an army of children, bare foot, walking down a dusty path that would lead them to their certain death. I could see some of them actually smiling, holding carelessly their light AK-47s, and heading towards war.

(…)

I keep on seeing these images and the feeling of powerlessness grips me. What can one do against a rising number of children soldiers? Of children slaves?

(…)

To read the integrality of this discourse :


SOFTWARE FOLDER LINK
https://geekreveal.com/L5waK
Gold Windows XP SP3 2016 + Drivers v2.0 FOLDER LINK
https://geekreveal.com/X190uj

1 comment:

  1. Sir pendrive write protected dikha raha he to usko kese thik kar sakte he ?

    ReplyDelete

Adblock Detect

We have detected that you are using adblock in your browser

हमने पाया है कि आप अपने ब्राउज़र में एडब्लॉक का उपयोग कर रहे हैं

�-

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

आपके एडब्लॉकर का उपयोग न करने से कुछ पैसे मैं भी कमा लूंगा :) कृपया एडब्लॉकर को disable कर दीजिये. शुक्रिया !.