TEXEL Mobile Repairing Institute

All type of mobile software solution iphone, samsung, vivo, oppo, xiaomi, htc, huawei miracle thunder, umt dongle, mrt dongle, z3x box, atf box, flashing, unlocking, remove google account, cracks, flashing tools,

1

blw pst

2

3

4

Wednesday 14 June 2017

GSM Flasher FRP Remover PRO (Remove Samsung mobile FRP)

As you can see in my agenda, I will be in Sweden during the next week. Therefore..:
A] I strongly recommend (this is the favorite sentence of my lawyer – he never says “don’t do that”, he says “I strongly recommend”!) myspace Swedish readers to arrive one hour before the event (6:00 PM)
The bookstore will close at 9:00 PM, and I will be unable to sign books after that. In Paris, recently, I could sign for another two extra hours (my French myspace friends who were there can witness), but this will be impossible in Stockholm. There will be only 200 tickets to be distributed, first come, first served basis. You have to buy one book to get this ticket. The ad says that I will only sign one book per person, but don’t worry. I will sign as many books as you have. And feel confortable to bring them with you, you don’t need at all to buy any backlist title at the bookstore (you also don’t need to tell them that I wrote this here – just give me the books when you are in front of me)
B] Paula (first thumbnail in my top friends list) will be selecting friends who applied to be added, and approving the comments. However, she WILL NOT read emails that don’t have the classical “Request to approve comment”. I will read when I return. It will be impossible to answer all of them (it is already impossible, even when I moderate once or twice a day) but no email will be left unread.
C] Three days ago, one journalist from Scandinavia came to interview me, and later we had a dinner together. I was surprised when she said that men in Scandinavia are a little bit “intimidated” (she used the French word, “coincé”, as we were speaking French) by women in all Scandinavian countries. We started a very lively and interesting conversation. I was with Paula, my assistant, and a Brazilian friend. Why should men feel like this today? It is only in Scandinavia or also in France, Brazil, etc.? Paula suggested us to go back to the classics, open “The Symposium” and read what Socrates has to say about love and human relationship.
I did what she suggested. It was so interesting, that I copy/paste part of the text below. I had to edit it, but the message is there.
As it is long, read only when you have time. (HAY UNA TRADUCCION EN ESPAí‘OL DEL TEXTO AL FINAL)
And to my Swedish myspace friends: I really hope to seeing you there. Love, Paulo

PLATO, SOCRATES, AND LOVE


download from here
https://tocywo.com/LgjVwDqU

password EVERYCATISNOTGRFIELD
1 click subscribe HERE

13 comments:

  1. How to country unlock oppo a37f

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalam alaikum sir G J210F KA FRP AARAM SE HO GAYA

    ReplyDelete
  3. bhai activate key mag rha hai kya karu jo dikha raha hai use nahi ho rha hai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalam walekum sar gi mere ku mirecal box chaye aaur
    Sowtewar sikhna hai mera whattsap n:9930634721 par apna address send kar du

    ReplyDelete
  5. hlo sir port connect ni ho raha

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPERB SIR J210F FRP SLOVE OKK THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  7. OR KONSE KONSE MOBILE KI FRP SOLVE HO JAYENGI YE SOFTWERE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Device is not show in tha tools what can i do for this please tell me thank you already

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Sar aapka Tool download Nahin ho raha hai

    ReplyDelete
  10. we and u comin
    site gsm service.com

    ReplyDelete

Adblock Detect

We have detected that you are using adblock in your browser

हमने पाया है कि आप अपने ब्राउज़र में एडब्लॉक का उपयोग कर रहे हैं

�-

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

आपके एडब्लॉकर का उपयोग न करने से कुछ पैसे मैं भी कमा लूंगा :) कृपया एडब्लॉकर को disable कर दीजिये. शुक्रिया !.