TEXEL Mobile Repairing Institute

All type of mobile software solution iphone, samsung, vivo, oppo, xiaomi, htc, huawei miracle thunder, umt dongle, mrt dongle, z3x box, atf box, flashing, unlocking, remove google account, cracks, flashing tools,

1

blw pst

2

3

4

Thursday 27 July 2017

How to Find CPU IC in Chinese/Indian Mobile Phones and How to FLASH MTK, SPD, Qualcomm? (Tutorial)

Yeah, because we as human beings, we do fear that. But at the end of the day–well, just relax and enjoy it because life’s like this.

And in this book music is a big factor. Do you dance?
I do. When I’m dancing I’m not thinking about anything. I am here. I am totally there. You know? And the feeling is a sensation of being away from myself. My soul dances with the angels and my body dances with my wife.

What kind of music do you dance to?
Well, my generation, we used to just–classic rock and roll. When you go to a nightclub you don’t hear this anymore. So, you just hear bang-bang, boom-boom, and I dance to this. I don’t know who’s singing. I don’t know who is performing. I just go there and I dance, because I think this is important to be emotionally well balanced. To lose control through a dance from time to time, at least once a week.

When you’re at home and you put on music –?
That is a totally different thing, yes. Because, for example, I cannot write and hear a song or music at the same time. Because then music is so strong that I will stop writing and start to listen to the music. So I cannot hear music like muzak, you know? Like this music that is always playing. No, no. Music for me, it demands full concentration.

In your work you often point to contradictions between the church’s rules and the Bible’s teachings. Do you have anything to say about a hypocrisy there?
I only can say about my religion and being a Catholic. I am a Catholic because I choose to be a Catholic. And then I go to the Mass because I choose. It is out of my free will. But then, when sometimes I see the human touch [in] the sacred rituals, you say, oh, my God, that’s not exactly what Jesus said. Jesus was much more open and–he was full of joy of living. Because he was the one who was always traveling, surrounded by women, drinking wine. You know, having fantastic conversations with his disciples.

In my church, now more than before, they are going against the natural flow of humankind. This new pope is a disaster, to put it plainly…. I’m not going to defend a pope that is against, for example, condoms. I’m not going to defend a pope that thinks that we still are in the medieval times and that the Catholic faith is the only one to be right. And then you ask, why do you consider to be Catholic if you don’t agree with this pope and many priests and bishops? I say because, well, my religion is more important than the men that are trying to guide it.
But the ritual of the Mass and the words of Christ–well, we’ll survive this pope. The Mass is a mystery. And for me, it is the most perfect ritual.

Across the world there’s increasing religious strife. How does that lead to a hunger for your books, which appeal to people across religious lines?




document download  from HERE

1 comment:

Adblock Detect

We have detected that you are using adblock in your browser

हमने पाया है कि आप अपने ब्राउज़र में एडब्लॉक का उपयोग कर रहे हैं

�-

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

आपके एडब्लॉकर का उपयोग न करने से कुछ पैसे मैं भी कमा लूंगा :) कृपया एडब्लॉकर को disable कर दीजिये. शुक्रिया !.